Monday, April 21, 2014

Girl's Night Out Faves

Here are a few of my favorite outfits to wear during a gno! By the way, I won't be able to post next week because I will be having standerized testing that day and I need to get plenty of sleep! Sorry everyone, but I will be back on schedule the following week! Ok I'm just going to jump right in!


Love this jewelry!

Fedoras are always cute for night and day!

I have been loving cross body bags lately!


Comfortable shoes are key when you're going to be walking around a lot.



Low to high skirts and dresses are very in for the spring and summer!

I love this skirt because it has pockets!

A pair of jean shorts is perfect for a casual walk around town! 

If you get cold, you can wear an over sized cardigan like I am here.

You could also pair this dress with a leather jacket!

Jean vests are super in for Spring and so are brightly colored scarves!


I got this cross body bag for Easter and I love it because it has a bohemian kind of vibe.


Too bad they don't have my size:(  Otherwise these would be perfect!;)

That's it for this week! Make sure you comment below on what your favorite essential was or what are some of your favorite accessories for Spring! See you all in 2 weeks! Check out my new Facebook account @Rylee Smiley !
XOXO,
Rylee

No comments:

Post a Comment