Saturday, April 12, 2014

DIY Message Easter Eggs!

IDHi everyone! Here is this week's DIY! Happy Easter! I found this on one of Bethany Mota's videos and I just had to try it! I hope you enjoy this DIY as much as I have! Ok, let's get started!




Supplies:
Raw eggs
Scissors
Straws
Push pin
Pen
Paper
Bowl
Egg dying kit

Put a hole into the top and the bottom of the egg with the push pin.

Use your straw to push out all of the yolk into the bowl.


Rinse your egg out with water.

Dry off your egg.
You can dye your eggs at this point. I just didn't have a dye kit when I did the project.

While your eggs are drying, take your pen and paper and write some short and sweet messages and cut them out.


Roll up your message as tightly as you can.

Put the message Into the hole at the top of your egg.


I decorated my egg with markers instead of dying them.

And that's it! Now you can put your eggs into a cute basket to give to friends and family! I added some Eos lip balms since they are shaped like eggs and a travel size lotion from bath and body works.


Now you can crack open your egg to reveal a special message!


Let me know what you think by sending me your comments by using the blog email and tell me what your favorite thing about Easter is! A Facebook page is coming soon! More details to come! If you would like to receive my blog emails please send and email to pinkandgreenplace@yahoo.com with the message "subscribe" That's it from me! Happy Easter and I will see you next Monday!
XOXO,
Rylee

1 comment:

  1. That looks fun. Did you do baskets for your family? You can send mine anytime!!
    Keep up the fun stuff.
    Love you most.....

    ReplyDelete