Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fab Five For Friday



       Hey Guys! I am starting a new segment on my blog called "Fab Five For Friday!"
Yes I know it is Saturday at the moment but I wasn't able to post it till now! This is pretty popular in the Blogger world so if you think I came up with it all on my own, I didn't but thanks for actually believing in me! So if you don't know what this is, it's going to have my five fab favorite (alliteration, I know) Pins of the Week! I love Pinterest and I Can't wait to do this! It is so Fun! (PS-- I will eventually get my friend Meghan to show me how to give you guys a link to my pinterest page so you can come check me out!)

Here we Go!


Painted trash can turned over as side table.
I love this Night Stand look!
I so want this for my room!
Summer nails
I really love the peachy color of this nail color,
and who doesn't love roses?
Fannystaaf.se » Pink Dreams by Fanny Staaf
I really love this vintage, flowing dress that could be
worn for all seasons! Don't you think it would be fun to twirl in it?!
How Cute are these Oreo Owl Cupcakes?
I bet they're a real HOOT!

Fall love
I love this new Fall look! I especially love
how the belt is tied!





Well that is it for this week, but come back next Friday to see "Fab Five For Friday!"

~Rylee
XOXOXOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment