Friday, May 24, 2013

Taylor Swift Concert

I had so much fun at the Taylor Swift Concert that I went to about a month ago! Taylor loved Atlanta, and she was so personal as she talked to us. She also said that we were one of her favorite groups to perform for!
Here's a video from the concert!

I told you she was personal, didn't I?
I even got a T-shirt!
(More pics to come later:)
Here is one of my favorite songs that she performed!
Doesn't it just make you want to dance?


Well, I have to go, but I have some exciting posts to come!

Love ya'll!


Comment Question:
What is your favorite song from taylor Swift?
If you post the song then I will post the music video for everyone to see!
P.S. Last night I made the funniest video ever for mel's suprise,but as clumsy as I am, I deleted it!
sorry mel, I will have to make it again!
It will be up shortly cause I am out of School!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(more posts to come;) 


1 comment: