Thursday, April 4, 2013

Welcome to the Pink and Green Place!

Hey everybody! I want to share my love and passion for chocolate, shopping, scarve tying, chunky bracelets, girls camp, polk-a-dots, organization, crafting, and the gospel! As a result, I decided to create this blog so I can do just that! Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a super Pink and Green Day!
                                                                
Love,
Rylee

P.S. Here is one of my favorite Videos! Enjoy!




More Favorites coming soon!




Comment Question!
How many Pink and Green Things can you think of?
Comment below and we'll see who thinks of the most items!                     

Cute Pink and Green Sugar Cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Rylee, are these your 2 favorite colors? I'm thinking of pink and green M &'s!
    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: Pink-the singer. 2: Roses 3:Dresses; 4:Hair: I could name a whole lot more things! You know, one of my favorite colors Pink! I am so happy that you got to go to the concert - you are one lucky girl! I love you! Grandma

    ReplyDelete