Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fun Facts About Me!

Hey Friends! I Hope you have had a great Spring so far! I know I have! I especially Love wearing all of the latest fashions for Spring! Here is a BIG List of some of my favorite things!

My Favorite Things...

To Do...

1. Play with Hair
2. Paint My Nails
3. Swim (you're welcome Mel!)
4. Dance
5. Hang-out with friends
6. Spending time with my family
7. eat
8. draw
9. read
10. sleep
11. listen to music (loved Taylor Swift's Concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (more details and pics. to come)
12.Not CRCT!!!!!!

To Eat.....

13. (my favorite number!) noodles and company mac and cheese MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
14.cookies
15.chocolate milk
16.hot dogs
17. anything chocolate
18.strawberry shortcake
19. any kind of pie!
20. many more things that would take me forever to list

well, that's my list! HaHaHaHa!
I wish that I could list way more but speaking of food, I have a hot dog to eat!
Love you guys!
Rylee

Violin Videos to come!


Fun Video: Studio BYU Comedy!

Hint: I am the Third wheel if this really happens!

Comment Question:
Who ever writes the whole song to the Julie Andrews Song "favorite Things"
Will get a special video suprise! The words have to be correct! Please do this it will be fun!


If you want more studio c comment below and tell me!    Ya'll come Back now!

2 comments:

  1. Here are the words:
    My Favorite Things
    Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
    Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
    Brown paper packages tied up with strings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
    Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
    Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
    These are a few of my favorite things

    Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
    Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
    Silver white winters that melt into springs
    These are a few of my favorite things

    When the dog bites
    When the bee stings
    When I'm feeling sad
    I simply remember my favorite things
    And then I don't feel so bad

    [Repeat all verses]

    Now what do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be giving you your suprise in my next post!
    Good Job Mel!

    ReplyDelete