Saturday, November 23, 2013

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Thanksgiving Break here we come!



1. Happy Birthday Sis. Moa (I think that's how it's spelled!)
2. Selfie (you know I had to.) Have you seen my new hair cut yet?
3. We LOVE Fall!
4. Happy Thanksgiving! Florida or bust! Can't wait to see my adorable cousins!
5. Getting packed for my trip! Had to buy a new scarf and cardigan before the trip! (with my own money!)
I might be wearing this scarf in the Kennesaw Christmas Parade! My dance group is going to be in it. I'm still waiting to see if they have enough room for me to do it! Crossing my fingers! More details to come!

How was your week?
Love you guys and have a super califragilisticexpealidocious Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. mine was wonderful darling! I didn't have enough time to do a post this week! we need to hang out this week. I will call you or you call me!
    <3 You!
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meghan!
      I'm so glad you had a great week! I am leaving for Florida today and I will be gone for the rest of the week, but maybe we can hang out the Saturday after the day I get back! Have you seen my note in Sunday school or did somebody erase it!?
      <3 you too!
      ~Rylee
      PS- have you seen the new studio c yet? It is hilarious!

      Delete
    2. Meghan
      I need your help!
      How do you make labels and how do you post your pinterest page?
      Thanks Rylee!
      you can email me if you like! :)

      Delete
    3. Okay! yes! I have seen the new studio c! The shoulder angel is my favorite! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Your note was cute! On the chalkboard? I would be happy to show how to do the link. It would be easier if I taught you how to make the links in person. I hope you are having a wonderful time in The sunshine state! Its COLD here!

      Love ya!
      <3 Meghan

      Delete